The Lancaster and District Curling Club facility is available for rent. Our curling ice during the curling season, October through April, subject to availability and the lounge is accessible to rent year-round again subject to availability. The Club Lounge / Bar Capacity is 116.
If you are interested in renting the ice, lounge or both please check out our club calendar for availability and our rental fees, then complete the Rental Request Form below.
- $275 Ice and Club Lounge Non-Member with Club Member Bartender (Full-Day Rental)
- $175 Ice and Club Lounge Member with Club Member Bartender (Full-Day Rental)
- $100 Ice and Club Lounge with Club Member Bartender – ( 3-hour rental)
- $100 Club Lounge with Club Member Bartender ( 6-hour rental)
- $75 Club Lounge without Bar ( 6-hour rental)
Note: Kitchen Facilities are included in all Rentals without any additional charges. Curling brooms, grippers and sliders are available for use again at no additional charge.
If your participants will be accessing the ice surface and are not members of the Lancaster and District Curling Club, waiver forms must be completed and signed. If any participant is under the age of twenty-six, review of the Age Specific Concussion Safety Resources must be reviewed and signed by participant.